| 9/11 Truth Top 50 |

Did you miss the introduction to this year’s campaign?

Theories of government complicity in the 9/11 attacks are dismissed sometimes b/c of the perceived lack of first hand accounts and credible critiques, the rationale being that there would be a lot of leaks if a government entity were involved.
There are whistleblowers and witnesses for virtually every facet of the 9/11 attacks, government, military and civilian. Some were actual witnesses to the attacks, others have simply compared the official reports to common sense and logic of their profession. Both categories have had something stand out to them that defies logic about a critical part of the official fairy tale. Numerous politicians have spoken out and even the 9/11 Commission had 7 high level contributors question the investigation and cover-up.
Bill Bergman and Norman Mineta already made the list but there are thousands of credible individuals that have voiced their doubt about the official narrative. This is an area that’s full of disinformation so start with these comprehensive lists here and here.

John O’Neill

The head of security at the WTC on September 11, 2001, was former FBI counter-terror specialist John P. O’Neill .
O’Neill, considered the world’s leading expert on Osama bin Laden, had resigned his post as Deputy Director of the FBI during the summer, very unhappy with the Bush administration’s head-in-sand “approach” to terror, after investigations into Osama bin Laden and al-Q’aeda had been blocked.

John O’Neill started his new job at the WTC on September 10, 2001, the day before he was killed there. His having landed that particular job at that particular time raises some very interesting questions.

Among them: Why does this matter?

If, as many people believe, 9/11 was a false-flag operation designed to implicate Osama bin Laden, then a legend, or a cover story, involving bin Laden would have to be fabricated, disseminated very quickly, and swallowed whole — not just by the American people but by the people of the world.

And John O’Neill was a most — if not the most — formidable obstacle in the way of such a cover story.

He was not only the world’s leading expert on bin Laden, but he was also regarded as a “loose cannon”, because of his record of working outside normal channels when normal channels were “blocked”. He knew FBI investigations into bin Laden and al-Q’aeda had been shut down in the summer of 2001 and it is extremely unlikely that he would have remained quiet about it. He also knew whether or not Osama bin Laden was capable of inflicting the amount of damage the US suffered on 9/11.

In other words, if the conspirators were hoping to spread a Big Lie about Osama bin Laden, they would have had a short list of things they absolutely had to do.

Surely, one of the items on that list would be to silence John O’Neill.

And what better way than to entomb him at the scene of the crime?

Sibel Edmonds

Sibel Edmonds is a Turkish-American who was a former FBI translator that has since been vilified for reporting the crimes and negligence she witnessed within the bureau. She has been dubbed “the most classified woman in America” by the alternative media. As a result of all this, she founded the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition (NSWBC) in 2004.
Infowars has a good description of her connection to 9/11 and how the Commission ignored her testimony.

Sibel has famously been dubbed the most gagged woman in America, having the State Secrets Privilege imposed on her twice. Her 3.5 hour testimony to the 9/11 Commission has been entirely suppressed, reduced to a single footnote which refers readers to her classified testimony.

In the interview, she says that the information that was classified in her case specifically identifies that the US was using Bin Laden and the Taliban in Central Asia, including Xinjiang. In the interview, Sibel reiterates that when invoking the gag orders, the US government claims that it is protecting ” ‘sensitive diplomatic relations,’ protecting Turkey, protecting Israel, protecting Pakistan, protecting Saudi Arabia…” This is no doubt partially true, but it is also true that they are protecting themselves too, and it is a crime in the US to use classification and secrecy to cover up crimes.

As Sibel says in the interview:

“I have information about things that our government has lied to us about… those things can be proven as lies, very easily, based on the information they classified in my case, because we did carry very intimate relationship with these people, and it involves Central Asia, all the way up to September 11.”

And more.

Sibel Edmonds, a former FBI translator, claims that the following government officials have committed what amount to acts of treason. They are lawmakers Dennis Hastert, Bob Livingston, Dan Burton, Roy Blunt, Stephen Solarz and Tom Lantos, as well as at least three members of George W. Bush’s inner circle: Douglas Feith, Paul Wolfowitz and Marc Grossman. But is Sibel Edmonds credible?
“Absolutely, she’s credible,” Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) told CBS’s 60 Minutes when he was asked about her in 2002.

“I was so naive, I did go through these so called channels, with every channel, they shut me up further… It took me four or 5 years to realize, there is no system, the system has been broken, there’s only one branch of government and that is the police state, one… there is no separation of powers.”

“… and i tell whistleblowers now, don’t go to congress any more, there is one way and that is the real revolution… to bring about revolution. Don’t write petitions to congress, I was dumb enough to do that and waste time for years. EVEN WHEN you and talked last time Alex 4 or 5 years ago, I believed that if I got a hundred thousand people petitioning the Congress, something was going to happen. Today, I tell them, don’t waste your time.”

Full interview, May 17, 2012

Willie Rodriguez

Willie Rodriguez is probably the most vocal and recognizable 9/11 witness. It’s really interesting that he’s still alive actually. He has told his story to the 9/11 Commission and been ignored like countless others. Rodriguez worked at the World Trade Center for almost 20 years and knew the building intimately. On September 11th, he was the “last man out” of the towers.

Infowars conference

CSPAN extended explanation

William Rodríguez was a janitor at the North Tower of the World Trade Center during the September 11, 2001 attacks and was in the basement of the North Tower when American Airlines Flight 11 crashed into the building. After the attacks he received several awards for heroism for helping in the evacuation of many survivors.[1] The Birmingham Mail said about Rodriguez: “He bravely led firefighters up the stairs, unlocking doors as they climbed and helping hundreds of survivors”[2] and The Lancashire Telegraph added: “He then went back into the building in a bid to rescue his friends at the top of the tower, on the 106th floor. But he kept finding others who needed his help as well.”[3]

Rodriguez became prominent in the Latino community for helping to institute an economic amnesty program for victims of 9/11 who were undocumented workers.[4]

In 2004 Rodriguez unsuccessfully sued President Bush and 155 others in the federal court alleging Bush’s complicity in the 9/11 attacks.[5][6]

Subsequently, Rodriguez traveled around talking about conspiracy theories and his experiences on 9/11, giving motivational lectures and discussing disaster management.[7][8][9][10][11][12] The Herald newspaper of Glasgow characterized him as “the poster boy for a movement currently sweeping the globe… the 9/11 Truth Campaign.”[citation needed] He titled his website “911keymaster”, appearing on TV and having himself photographed frequently with a ‘master key’ to the World Trade center,[1][13][14][15][16] which, he has alleged on BBC and Dutch TV and C-Span, saved hundreds of lives. He also used the title “Last Man Out”, touring in the UK and the US with that phrase.[17][18] Rodriguez has also employed the “Last Survivor of the World Trade Center” slogan.[19][20]

He claimed in federal court documents that he single-handedly rescued fifteen persons.[5] His website william911.com more modestly puts it “helped fifteen (15) persons from the WTC to safety.” Newspapers articles claimed that he raised 122 million dollars for the victims of 9/11.[21][22]

Barry Jennings

Barry Jennings died in August 2008 after spending a few days in the hospital, more curiously, he died three days before the release of an official report on WTC Building 7. He was employed by the New York City Housing Authority and was in the building to witness the explosions that day. Jennings spoke to a few reporters that day and the videos have been viewed and duplicated widely. If Willie Rodriguez is the most recognizable, Jennings may be a close second.

The interview that got him killed

Barry Jennings, a key 9/11 eyewitness who was an emergency coordinator for the New York Housing Authority, passed away last August 2008 at age 53 from undisclosed circumstances. Mr. Jennings was an eyewitness to the devastation of the World Trade center towers on September 11th 2001.

On the morning of 911 Barry Jennings with Michael Hess, (one of Rudy Giuliani’s highest ranking appointed officials, New York city’s corporation counsel), entered the famed Building 7.
It was just after the first attack on the North tower, but before the second plane hit the South Tower, when Barry Jennings escorted Michael Hess to the World Trade Center Tower 7. Mr. Jennings recalls a large number of police officers in the lobby of WTC 7 when they arrived. The two men went up to the 23rd floor, but could not get in, so they went back to the lobby and the police took them up in the freight elevator for a second try. When they arrived on level 23, at the Office of Emergency Management (FEMA),) they found it had been recently deserted, “coffee that was on the desk, smoke was still coming off the coffee, I saw half eaten sandwiches”.
At that point he made some phone calls, and an un-named individual told them to “leave, and leave right away”. Jennings and Hess then proceeded to the stairs, and made it to level 6, when there was an explosion, and the stairwell collapsed from under their feet, Mr. Jennings was actually hanging, and had to climb back up. They made it back up to level 8, where Barry Jennings had a view of the twin towers, both buildings were still standing. This is an important detail, as many debunkers have used Mr. Jennings statements out of context to claim the damage came to WTC 7 from the towers collapsing, not the case according, to Mr. Jennings.
When they made it to the lobby, Mr. Jennings found it destroyed and littered with dead bodies. He said it looked like, “King Kong had came through it and stepped on it, (it was) so destroyed, I didn’t know where I was. So destroyed that they had to take me out through a hole in the wall, that I believe the fire department made to get me out.” Shortly after he made it out, he was seen on several news channels telling his story.

Via Infowars

It is very unusual that a prominent — and controversial– 9/11 witness would die only days before the release of NIST’s report on WTC7 and shortly after a firestorm erupted over his testimony that he heard explosions inside the building prior to collapse of either tower and that there were dead bodies in the building’s blown-out lobby.

Alex Jones on some little known details regarding Jennings

Susan Lindauer

As described on her biography at Veterans Today.

As a U.S. Intelligence Asset, Susan Lindauer covered anti-terrorism at the Iraqi Embassy in New York from 1996 up to the invasion. Independent sources have confirmed that she gave advance warning about the 9/11 attack. She also started talks for the Lockerbie Trial with Libyan diplomats. Shortly after requesting to testify before Congress about successful elements of Pre-War Intelligence, Lindauer became one of the first non-Arab Americans arrested on the Patriot Act as an “Iraqi Agent”. She was accused of warning her second cousin, White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card and Secretary of State Colin Powell that War with Iraq would have catastrophic consequences. Gratis of the Patriot Act, her indictment was loaded with “secret charges” and “secret evidence.” She was subjected to one year in prison on Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas without a trial or hearing, and threatened with indefinite detention and forcible drugging to shut her up. After five years of indictment without a conviction or guilty plea, the Justice Department dismissed all charges five days before President Obama’s inauguration.

Extended interview

Susan Lindauer and Sibel Edmonds

Ret. Major General Albert Stubblebine

As an officer used to running major intelligence units, analyzing intelligence is something that comes easy for Gen. Stubblebine, especially photographs, as that was a major part of his last assignment. When a man that looks at photographic evidence for a living says that the photographs of Pentagon damage absolutely rule out an airplane, we should listen.

Up until the time I looked the photographs, I accepted what was being said, after I looked at it, no way…

UK’s Tony Farrell Fired After Exposing 9/11 and 7/7 bombings

Via Infowars

A British police intelligence analyst who was asked to create a strategic assessment concerning terror threats was fired when he told his superiors that the threat of an “internal tyranny” was far greater than that of Islamic terrorism, after discovering that both 7/7 and 9/11 were false flag attacks.

Farrell on with Alex Jones (Part 1)

Part 2
Part 3


Lauro “LJ” Chavez

Former Army Sergeant Chavez witnessed what he understood to be a stand-down order.

Mr Chavez worked within CENTCOM, one of the five American regional unified commands consisting of Marines, Navy and air force officers. CENTCOM’s area of jurisdiction is in the Middle East, East Africa and Central Asia. CENTCOM has been the main American presence in many military operations, including the Persian Gulf War, the United States war in Afghanistan, and the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Chavez was stationed at CENTCOM’s headquarters at MacDill AFB, in Tampa, Florida. His commanding officer was Four Star General Tommy Franks.

Chavez proceeded to detail the key discussions that he heard inside the bunker on the day of 9/11:

“I didn’t get to see tower one hit, I was in there talking with individuals and i was tired, I’d been there since four in the morning. Then all of a sudden everybody started hustling and bustling. it was like NASA when Apollo 13 was about to crash, everybody running around, and then they put it on the big screen, CNN with the tower on fire.

Then we see the other plane come in and hit it and at that point everybody is standing up. The air force had commanders in contact with NORAD. The plane, or whatever, hit the Pentagon and then we were like ‘Why aren’t they scrambling jets?’ We were asking, there was eight or nine people… Colonels and Lieutenant Colonels asking the Lieutenant Colonel in charge of the air force ‘why isn’t NORAD scrambling jets? and he said ‘we received an order to stand down”. And that just perplexed everybody.”

Mr Chavez did not know the Lieutenant Colonel and so does not know his name, yet if he can be identified, then we have uncovered a direct link to the stand down order. If that man or any others who were present at CENTCOM on 9/11 can be identified and made to testify under oath, then the whole cover operation could be blown. A real independent investigation would have secured this.

Benazir Bhutto and “the man who murdered Bin Laden”

Bhutto’s assassination by gun men was a pre-emptive strike! She might have exposed the CIA as the World’s number one terrorist organization. Pakistan Dictator Pervez Musharraf, Bush’s man in Pakistan, blames the victim. In some perverted sense, he may be right. Bhutto may have signed her own death warrant with the famous statement (censored by the BBC) that Bin Laden was murdered by Saeed Sheikh. [Her remarks found here]

Bhutto pulled the rug from under Bush’s official 911 conspiracy theory. We must chalk up to official fraud and exploitation several “video tapes” that Bushies attributed to the world’s arch fiend, Osama bin Laden, the Lex Luthor of terror. Bush critics are now confirmed; there is no reason to suppose that bin Laden ever stopped being a CIA asset. While alive, that is.

The assassination of Bhutto appears to have been anticipated. There were even reports of “chatter” among US officials about the possible assassinations of either Pervez Musharraf or Benazir Bhutto, well before the actual attempts took place.

As succinctly summarized in Jeremy Page’s article, “Who Killed Benazir Bhutto? The Main Suspects”, the main suspects are 1) “Pakistani and foreign Islamist militants who saw her as a heretic and an American stooge”, and 2) the Inter-Services Intelligence, or ISI, a virtual branch of the CIA. Bhutto’s husband Asif Ali Zardari directly accused the ISI of being involved in the October attack.

The assassination of Bhutto has predictably been blamed on “Al-Qaeda”, without mention of fact that Al-Qaeda itself is an Anglo-American military-intelligence operation.

Page’s piece was one of the first to name the man who has now been tagged as the main suspect: Baitullah Mehsud, a purported Taliban militant fighting the Pakistani army out of Waziristan. Conflicting reports link Mehsud to “Al-Qaeda”, the Afghan Taliban, and Mullah Omar (also see here). Other analysis links him to the terrorist A.Q. Khan.

–Larry Chin, Anglo-American Ambitions behind the Assassination of Benazir Bhutto and the Destabilization of Pakistan

A sub plot is equally interesting. A former MI6/SIS agent, Lt-Gen Mahmud Ahmad, supervised wired transfers of $100,000 to Mohammed Atta shortly before 9/11. Has anyone ever stopped to ask the obvious question: what the hell was a man who was going to die in a suicide Attack do with $100,000?

According to Turkish intelligence, Ahmad is a paid CIA informant who claims to have trained six 9/11 hijackers. Turkish intelligence charges that Al-Qaeda is merely the name of a secret service operation designed to stir up trouble and exploit tensions around the world.

While the pakistani inter services public relations claimed that former ISI Director-General Lt-Gen Mahmud Ahmad sought retirement after being superseded on monday, the truth is more shocking. top sources confirmed here on tuesday, that the general lost his job because of the “evidence” india produced to show his links to one of the suicide bombers that wrecked the World Trade Centre.

The US authorities sought his removal after confirming the fact that $100,000 were wired to WTC hijacker mohammed Atta from pakistan by ahmad Umarr Sheikh at the instance of gen mahumd. Senior government sources have confirmed that india contributed significantly to establishing the link between the money transfer and the role played by the dismissed ISI chief. while they did not provide details, they said that indian inputs, including sheikh’s mobile phone number, helped the FBI in tracing and establishing the link. a direct link between the ISI and the WTC Attack could have enormous repercussions. the us cannot but suspect whether or not there were other senior pakistani army commanders who were in the know of things.

Evidence of a larger conspiracy could shake us confidence in pakistan’s ability to participate in the anti-terrorism coalition. indian officials say they are vitally interested in the unravelling of the case since it could link the ISI directly to the hijacking of the indian airlines kathmandu-delhi flight to kandahar last december. ahmad umar sayeed sheikh is a british national and a london school of economics graduate who was arrested by the police in delhi following a bungled 1994 kidnapping of four westerners, including an american citizen.

India helped FBI trace ISI-terrorist links

The London Times reports that from 1999-2000 Louai al-Sakka, incarcerated in a high-security Turkish prison 60 miles east of Istanbul, trained six 9/11 hijackers in a mountain camp near Istanbul. Sakka is said to have been captured by Turkish intelligence and ordered released. After moving to Germany, he assisted alleged 9/11 hijackers.

Shortly before 9/11, Sakka was allegedly hired by Syrian intelligence – to whom he gave a warning that the Attacks were coming on September 10th, 2001.

In the meantime, Wikipedia has this information about the man Bhutto claims murdered bin Laden.

” was arrested and served time in prison for the 1994 abduction of several British nationals in India, an act which he acknowledges, he was released from captivity in 1999 and provided safe passage into Pakistan, apparently with the support of Pakistan and the Taliban (the hijackers were Pakistanis) in an Indian Airlines plane hijacking. He is most well-known for his alleged role in the 2002 kidnapping and murder of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl. Sheikh Omar Saeed was arrested by Pakistani police on February 12, 2002, in Lahore, in conjunction with the Pearl kidnapping,[4] and was sentenced to death on July 15, 2002[5] for killing Pearl. His judicial appeal has not yet been heard. The delay has been alleged to be due to his reported links with Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence.[6]

Pakistani President, Pervez Musharraf, in his book In the Line of Fire stated that Sheikh was originally recruited by British intelligence agency, MI6, while studying at the London School of Economics. He alleges Omar Sheikh was sent to the Balkans by MI6 to engage in jihadi operations. Musharraf later went on to state “At some point, he probably became a rogue or double agent”.[7]

On October 6, 2001, a senior-level US government official told CNN that US investigators had discovered Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh (Sheik Syed), using the alias “Mustafa Muhammad Ahmad” had sent about $100,000 from the United Arab Emirates to Mohammed Atta. “Investigators said Atta then distributed the funds to conspirators in Florida in the weeks before the deadliest acts of terrorism on US soil that destroyed the World Trade Center, heavily damaged the Pentagon and left thousands dead. In addition, sources have said Atta sent thousands of dollars — believed to be excess funds from the operation — back to Saeed in the United Arab Emirates in the days before September 11. CNN later confirmed this. [1]”

Omar Saeed Sheikh

Much of this was known but little publicized by the MSM. Few journalists dared challenge official conspiracy theories. Among those daring to get at the truth was Gore Vidal.

Vidal argues that the real motive for the Afghanistan war was to control the gateway to Eurasia and Central Asia’s energy riches. He quotes extensively from a 1997 analysis of the region by Zgibniew Brzezinski, formerly national security adviser to President Carter, in support of this theory. But, Vidal argues, US administrations, both Democrat and Republican, were aware that the American public would resist any war in Afghanistan without a truly massive and widely perceived external threat.

Gore Vidal claims ‘Bush junta’ complicit in 9/11

It was not Bhutto who misspoke but Musharraf, whose comments may have already backfired. Indeed, Bhutto was murdered –not by terrorists as Musharraf would have you believe. She was murdered, gunned down, in fact, because she was the woman who knew too much and dared to reveal that Osama bin Laden had been murdered. She did not misspeak! She named names. She exposed the fraudulent nature of the Bush/Blair “war on terrorism”. She stated –flat out –US policies cause world terrorism!

Musharraf just makes himself look worse with worse lies. As Bhutto’s murderers were caught on video tape, the BBC was caught censoring a most important piece of the puzzle. If Osama is dead, Bush’s war on terror is a treasonous fraud, a capital crime.

Was Afghanistan then turned to rubble in order to avenge the 3,000 Americans slaughtered by Osama? Hardly. The administration is convinced that Americans are so simple-minded that they can deal with no scenario more complex than the venerable lone, crazed killer (this time with zombie helpers) who does evil just for the fun of it ’cause he hates us, ’cause we’re rich ‘n free ‘n he’s not. Osama was chosen on aesthetic grounds to be the most frightening logo for our long contemplated invasion and conquest of Afghanistan, planning for which had been `contingency’ some years before 9/11 and, again, from 20 December, 2000, when Clinton’s out-going team devised a plan to strike at al-Qaeda in retaliation for the assault on the warship Cole.

–Gore Vidal, The Enemy Within

Two questions must be asked about the Bhutto assassination: 1) Who benefits from it? 2) Who is lying about it?

The most prominent liars are Pervez Musharraf who insists upon a ludicrous theory, easily disproven by widely distributed video tapes; and George W. Bush whose lies about “terrorism”, bin Laden specifically, have been challenged as never before. If, as Bhutto charged, bin Laden is dead, the whole rotten edifice comes crashing down.

The beneficiaries are not suprisingly George W. Bush and Musharraf. Musharraf, like Bush, will now crack down on “terrorists” though the policies of both create it! Bhutto dared expose the fraud and paid with her life for having done so. The axis of Bush/CheneyMIC will prop up the dictator Musharraf, manipulating his apparatus of state to meet the demands of personal ambition and corporate greed. And, yes! All are oil and power mad!

Kenneth Johannemann: Suicide (gunshot) Sept. 2008

Beverly Eckert: Plane Crash, February 2009

Prasanna Kalahasthi: Suicide (Hanging)
Bertha Champagne: Crushed by own car, Sept. 2003
Paul Smith: Run over by cab, October 2009

Deborah Palfrey (The DC Madam): Suicide (hanging), April 2008


Former NSA analyst and Navy intelligence officer Wayne Madsen tells the The Alex Jones Show that one of the key motives behind the DC Madam’s murder may have been the information her call girls picked up from Washington’s top brass concerning foreknowledge and government complicity in the 9/11 attacks.

Madsen also connected another suspicious death – that of former CIA agent Roland Carnaby who was gunned down by Houston police last week – to another individual who was involved in both the 9/11 cover-up and the D.C. Madam scandal, disgraced lobbyist Jack Abramoff.

Noting that Palfrey and her defense team had tried to invoke the Classified Information Procedures Act in the U.S. District Court in Washington, which is only used when classified information or the names of people who are intelligence officers needs to be discussed, Madsen said Palfrey, “Had information which could have a bearing on the 9/11 attacks that some of her employees may have picked up information beforehand that would have been very useful to the 9/11 investigation.”

Madsen added that most of Palfrey’s call girls had been active around the area of McLean Virginia, which is where the CIA and other intelligence agencies are based and where Dick Cheney lived at the time.

Host Alex Jones recalled that during interviews Palfrey had told him that her escort service was in fact being used as an intelligence operation to gather intelligence on individuals who used the escort service, particularly those connected to the military.

Madsen, who spoke personally to Palfrey on numerous occasions, recalls one conversation where Palfrey told him, ‘I have information that would have been of great interest to the 9/11 Commission – there’s information that they have (her call girls) that would have been very important for the 9/11 Commission to know having to do with intelligence they picked up about 9/11 before it happened’.

The former NSA official noted that some of Palfrey’s call girls were being chauffeured by Sherlington Limousines to poker parties attended by former CIA director and co-chair of the Joint 9/11 Intelligence Inquiry Porter Goss. One of the reasons cited for Goss’ abrupt resignation in May 2006 was his alleged involvement in a prostitution scandal where lobbyists were holding parties for GOP lawmakers that featured hookers and gambling at the Watergate Hotel in D.C.

On the morning of 9/11, Goss was having breakfast with the head of Pakistan’s Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) General Mahmoud Ahmad, the man who ordered a wire transfer of $100,000 to alleged lead hijacker Mohammed Atta.

In addition, Madsen pointed out that Jack Abramoff, who was also connected to the DC Madam scandal, allowed at least two of the 9/11 hijackers to use one of his casino boats in the days before 9/11, and this is what Palfrey was probably referring to when she spoke about her call girls picking up information about 9/11 before it happened.

“There’s the link, when you’ve got Abramoff and you had two of those hijackers on his casino boat a few days before 9/11 – I just wonder if that’s what Jeane was talking about,” said Madsen, “Because now I’m looking at this crazy incident in Houston with Roland Carnaby, a retired CIA guy who was still contracted to the CIA, being gunned down in broad daylight by the Houston police department – now I’ve been told by Agency sources in Houston that one of the people he was looking at was Abramhoff and the casino boats – so here you’ve got two people in the same week, looks like they were both assassinated in broad daylight,” he concluded.

Many readers will recall that Newsweek reported that military brass in Washington received a warning the night before the 9/11 attacks which led to a September 11 flight being cancelled. “NEWSWEEK has learned that while U.S. intelligence received no specific warning, the state of alert had been high during the past two weeks, and a particularly urgent warning may have been received the night before the attacks, causing some top Pentagon brass to cancel a trip. Why that same information was not available to the 266 people who died aboard the four hijacked commercial aircraft may become a hot topic on the Hill,” according to the September 13 2001 issue.

The connection to 9/11 is tantalizing and provides a key motive for why numerous power brokers would have wanted Palfrey to be shut up for good before she had the opportunity to release information in court that her call girls picked up about 9/11 pointing to foreknowledge and government complicity in the attacks.

RELATED: Overwhelming Evidence Points To Murder Of DC Madam

RELATED: Corporate Media Ignores Palfrey’s Statement She Would Not Commit Suicide

RELATED: DC Madam Predicted She Would Be Suicided

RELATED: Palfrey Considered Call Girl’s “Suicide” Possible Murder

Phillip Marshall

Another person looking for what really happened on 9/11 has suddenly died. A California truther is said to have killed his two children, the family dog and then himself, according to police. Here’s another from the “not everything is a conspiracy” files. Or is it?
Via Boing Boing

Phillip (alternately, “Philip”) Marshall, 54, a career airline pilot who claimed to have once served as a contract pilot for the CIA and DEA during the Iran-Contra affair, shot and killed his two teenage children, and the family dog, then killed himself.

The apparent murder-suicide was discovered at the family home in an upscale gated golfing community in Murphys, California.

According to local news reports, teen friends of Alex Marshall, 17 (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), and Macaila Marshall (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), 14, noticed the siblings had not been active via text or social media updates since Thursday and went by the house on Saturday to check on them.

The last posts made by either child to Instagram and Facebook were dated Thursday night.

The friends told police that when they arrived, they found Phillip Marshall, 54, “lying in a pool of blood inside the home,” his 9mm Glock nearby.

Deputies believe the children were shot while sleeping on a couch.

The family dog was found shot to death in a nearby bedroom.

Marshall’s estranged wife Sean, the children’s mother, was out of the country at the time.

A covert operations participant who realizes the “official version” of events on September 11th is not completely true, mysteriously kills himself and family. Someone who knows that the government-approved media version of events is usually not the whole truth.

Phillip Marshall has been identified as a former pilot for Eastern and United airlines. He self-published a number of books, including at least two about his 9/11 conspiracy theories: “The Big Bamboozle” (February 9, 2012) and “False Flag 911: How Bush, Cheney and the Saudis Created the Post-911 World” (July 29, 2008).

A previous novel published in 2003, “Lakefront Airport, New Orleans,” detailed his claimed experience as a pilot for the US during Iran/Contra.

In his books and his social media bios (including multiple Facebook accounts, his Twitter account and a Tumblr), he claims to have served as a contract pilot for the CIA’s Special Activities Division during the Iran-Contra affair, flying shipments to and from Nicaragua.

A Godlike Productions user on possible scenarios

A summary of possible explanations/hypotheses so far (I do not endorse or rank these explanations in terms of likelihood, they are presented as-is):

1) Marshall hit home with “the powers that be” (TPTB), pissed them off — while his books and info may have not been serious enough (or accurate) enough to warrant a hit before they were published, it’s possible he knew something, had key evidence or had come into the possession of a key element of the 9/11 story and had to be off’d.

2) Marshall’s theories are a**backwards WRONG on 9/11, so as he gained popularity, TPTB decided to off him and kill a few birds with one stone: make conspiracy people look crazier than ever, create a martyr, convince the conspiracy crowd he was off’d for what he knew, and lead them down a wrong turn on 9/11.

3) Marshall had familial problems, wife may have threatened to take kids, and he just snapped, “If I can’t have them, no one can.”

4) Marshall was primarily targeted to further the “conspiracy kooks are dangerous” narrative.

5) Marshall just came into hard data on some kind of upcoming collapse, some kind of Apocalypse, one so horrific it freaked him out so much he decided to save himself and his kids and the dog the pain of living in that kind of world.

Another GLP user noted that the dead dog was a possible clue. For argument’s sake, if this was a hit, it makes more sense as to why the dog was killed.

Look, I’ve seen some sh*t, lets put it at that. The dead dog is the red flag here. For the dog’s owner, the dog is a non issue 99% of the time. For an intruder, his first order of business is to eliminate the dog because I guarantee you the dog won’t shut the f*ck up.

A GLP user on the talk around the case.

People are waking up! I was on fb and saw a cry out from a father in Jackson, ca who knew this man! They are all thinking they were killed for what they knew.

There was also a cryptic tweet on Feb. 5 which has now been deleted. The previous tweet was Jan. 31st. Authorities discovered the dead bodies on Feb. 2nd, Saturday. People wondered who posted this tweet and what “868gdmzs” means.

Someone claiming to be his publicist posted the string of characters in a tweet after posting the following message on Reddit.

I am/was phil marshall’s publicist. I helped him publish his books and was about to republish his expiriences regarding iran/contra…. I really am shocked about this whole thing… I last spoke with him 4 days ago and spent 7 days in the house the crime was comitted in about 2 weeks ago.. I am shocked, I don’t believe it… Something is SERIOUSLY FISHY. Until someone can prove to me that this was suicide I refuse to believe that the man whom loved his children so dearly could have done this. He was a dear friend, his children were fantastic, I am at a loss for words….

I will post a random string on his twitter after this post @thebigbamboozle 868gdmzs … It is sad :(

For the expanded analysis of Marshall’s book and what may have gotten him killed, here is a post from Godlike Productions.

From the perspective of a Boeing 767 captain and former “special activities” contract pilot, Philip Marshall straps the reader into the cockpits of hijacked commercial airliners to tell the story of the most sophisticated terrorist attack in history. Based on a comprehensive ten-year study into the murders of his fellow pilots on 9/11, he explains how hijackers, novice pilots at the controls of massive guided missiles, were able to beat United States Air Force fighters to iconic targets with advanced maneuvering, daring speeds and a kamikaze finish. But, as Marshall explains, the tactical plan was so precise that it rules out car-bombers and shoe-bombers known as al Qaeda, KSM and Osama bin Laden. So then, who was it? That’s what you are about learn. Backed by official NTSB, FAA and black box recordings, Marshall finds the most capable and most documented group of conspirators buried deep within a Congressional Inquiry’s report and retraces their work in gripping detail. Fasten your seatbelt— the sad truth is that all of the solid evidence points to a dark collaboration between members of the Bush Administration and a covert group of Saudi government officials. This is a game changer that will finally set the record straight on the most horrific crime in US history. This book is a compilation of official reports that disputes the Bush Administration, the Bush Intelligence Community and the American media’s account of the 9/11 attack. United States Senator Bob Graham’s Congressional Joint Inquiry in 2002 revealed that Saudi Arabian Intelligence agents met the 9/11 hijackers in the Los Angeles in January of 2000, harbored them and led them to 18 months of flight training in Florida and Arizona. Marshall follows reports from FBI field agents that warned George W. Bush’s Administration that a “cadre of individuals of investigative interest were engaged in flight training” in the Arizona desert in the spring of 2001. Marshall identifies three top federal investigators who complained that Dick Cheney obstructed justice by refusing access to suspects who supposedly confessed to the greatest crime in U.S. history. None of the federal investigators were ever allowed to verify the confession of Khalid Sheik Mohammed who had been water boarded over 180 times at Guantanamo detention facility. The book disputes the video and media confession of Osama bin Laden and points out that none of the accusations by the Bush Administration could be proved. Marshall asserts that the Saudi government was the true executioners of the 9/11 attack and framed their enemies while CIA special operations set up an elaborate decoy named Osama bin Laden to divert attention away from the Saudi operation. He follows the hijackers to flight training airports and finds that Saudi agents led the hijackers to the Arizona desert where Boeing 757 and Boeing 767 airliners were parked at a secluded CIA operated airport. The operators of the CIA airport were traced to suspicious insider stock trades on two airlines, United Airlines and American Airlines, the only two airlines used in the 9/11 attack. Marshall breaks down the tactical flight plan that was used by the hijackers and chronicles the actions of Condoleezza Rice, Donald Rumsfeld, Saudi Arabian Prince Bandar bin Sultan, Dick Cheney and George W. Bsuh to learn that their account of the attack was severely flawed. Three top investigators wrote that Dick Cheney had obstructed the investigation and redacted the involvement of the Saudi government agents who were employed in California by the Saudi Civil Aviation authority. The Congressional Inquiry reported that the Saudi agents had “seemingly unlimited funding from Saudi Arabia” and had traced the hijacker financial support to Prince Bandar through a Riggs Bank account. Finally Marshall chronicles the media trial that allowed Bush and Cheney to derail American Justice by trying the 9/11 case with media propaganda and away from the American federal court system.

UPDATE: ‘Police allowed professionals to clean Philip Marshall’s crime scene’

Many others here.
The list of dead witnesses has gotten long, the two lists just mentioned have many more.
Wake up.

Barbara Olson

Barbara Olson was a lawyer, author and conservative American television commentator. In 1994, she joined the United States House of Representatives, becoming chief investigative counsel for the House Government Reform and Oversight Committee. In that position, Olson led a number of different investigations into the Clinton administration. She exposed the White House travel office scandal and the FBI files controversy. Olson published a collection of books that examine the history of Hillary Clinton and the actions of Bill Clinton in the final days of his presidency. Some of her accusations include unlawful pardons by Bill Clinton, the looting of the White House and executive orders that were sheer abuses of presidential power. On January 20, 2001, Bill Clinton pardoned 140 people in the final hours of his presidency.

In 1996, Barbara Olson married a man named Ted Olson. Ted successfully represented presidential candidate George W. Bush in the Supreme Court case of Bush v. Gore, which effectively determined the final result of the contested 2000 Presidential election. He subsequently served as United States Solicitor General in the Bush administration. On September 11, 2001, Barbara Olson boarded American Airlines Flight 77 traveling from Virginia to Los Angeles. She was visiting Los Angeles for a taping of Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher.

On September 11, 2001, Flight 77 was hijacked at 8:54. Between 9:16 and 9:26, Olson called her husband. According to him, she reported that the flight had been hijacked, and that the hijackers had knives and box-cutters. A minute into the conversation, the call was cut off. Shortly after, Barbara reached her husband again. Ted Olson asked for her location and she replied that the plane was flying over houses. Ted informed Barbara of the two previous hijackings and crashes. She didn’t display signs of panic over the phone. American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the western side of the Pentagon at 09:37 EDT. All 64 people on board were killed, including Barbara Olson. Following her death, Politically Incorrect host, Bill Maher, left a panel seat vacant for a week.

The two phone calls Barbara Olson made from Flight 77 are an important factor to the accepted story of 9/11. They provide evidence that American 77 had been aloft after it had disappeared from FAA radar around 9:00 AM. The calls are also the only source of the widely accepted idea that the hijackers had box cutters. The story has been scrutinized by a collection of researchers, who have accused Ted Olson of changing his account. He originally indicated that Barbara used a cell phone to call him, but later said she called using an airline phone. The technology to enable cell phone calls from high-altitude flights wasn’t developed until 2004.

Michael H. Doran


9/11 Victims Lawyer Killed In Plane Crash

Michael H. Doran, 51, of Amherst, died in the crash of a single-engine plane that he was piloting on Tuesday, April 28, 2009, outside Cleveland. Eyewitness accounts reported that Mr. Doran directed the plane away from neighboring houses and hailed him a hero.

Born May 4, 1957, in Buffalo, he graduated from Williamsville North High School, where he was an accomplished springboard diver. In 1979, he earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University at Buffalo and also took part in diving during the Empire State Games.

Mr. Doran graduated from the University at Buffalo Law School in 1982 and was admitted to the New York bar the following year. He began his legal career at the Buffalo-based law firm Collins, Collins and Di Nardo, later opening his own practice, Michael Doran and Associates, in 1992.

He partnered with attorney Christopher Murphy and founded the firm of Doran and Murphy L.L.P. in 1999. He was also admitted to practice law in Florida, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Ohio, as well as in the U.S. Supreme Court. Mr. Doran dedicated his legal practice to cases involving medical malpractice, construction law, products liability, asbestos litigation, pharmaceutical litigation and railroad law.

He concentrated on representing railroad workers who sustained on-the-job traumatic injuries and often lectured on railroad law to the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, where he served as past chairman of the railroad section. He was inducted into the Million Dollar Advocates Society for his efforts.

Active in the community, Mr. Doran was a member of the board of directors of the Western New York Leukemia Society and the University at Buffalo Center for Children and Families and was a generous patron of the University at Buffalo, as well as many other charities.

In 2008, he participated in The Ride for Roswell, biking 62 miles and raising thousands of dollars for Roswell Park Cancer Institute. He was currently working with the organization in promoting a program for early detection of lung cancer in high-risk patients.

He volunteered his services to help the victims of the Sept. 11, 2001 tragedy receive compensation and was a longtime volunteer with the University of Buffalo Law School Alumni Association.

Mr. Doran was a Federal Aviation Administration-certified pilot, holding a multiengine instrument rating and having many years of flying experience. He traveled to such places as Ireland, Italy, Tahiti, Greece, Switzerland and Mexico.

More Here

Christopher Landis


Christopher Landis was Operations Manager for Safety Service Patrol at the VDOT (Virginia Department of Transportation). He was responsible for road safety, road closures and maintenance of light poles.

During their investigation, researchers at Pentacon established contact with Landis because they believed that the downed poles near the Pentagon appeared to have been dragged and placed there (as opposed to being knocked down by the hijacked plane).

Landis was kind enough to give Pentacon the entire Ingersoll photo collection (Jason Ingersoll was at the Pentagon Navy Annex when 9/11 happened and snapped the most famous high resolution photos of the attack on the Pentagon, although only a few have been made available).

On November 16th 2006 (approximately 2.5 months later after supplying Pentagon with the photos), Landis reportedly committed suicide.


Paul Smith


He’d flown helicopters during the Vietnam War, and later in New York City for WABC-TV, as a news pilot, brought viewers close to countless horrific events: the September 11 terrorist attacks, the Staten Island ferry crash and the recent steam pipe explosion in Manhattan.

But on Sunday evening it was doing something comparatively safe – standing on a midtown sidewalk – that put Paul Smith in harm’s way. Police say Smith, 60, of West Islip, and his wife Donna, 55, had just left a restaurant when a taxicab jumped the curb and ran over him.

Smith was taken to Bellevue Hospital Center where he was pronounced dead on arrival. Yesterday, his wife remained there in stable condition with a fractured leg. A 7-year-old boy had his arm broken in the crash, police said. It was not clear whether he was related to Smith.

No charges have been filed against the driver, who tested negative for alcohol.

Police were reviewing security cameras and investigating the accident, which took place at Third Avenue and East 40th Street. They said the cabbie said he was swerving to avoid another car.

The driver, Mohammed Chowdury, told reporters last night he was forced off the road by a black car that cut him off. He had been driving a cab just five weeks, he said.

As word of Smith’s death continued to spread among friends and co-workers yesterday, many recalled a talented pilot keen on safety who shoveled his elderly neighbors’ driveway and was close to his two grown sons and wife.

“No one’s doing well, and how could they be?” said Shannon Sohn, a helicopter reporter for WABC-TV who flew with Smith for the last 10 years. “But they’re going to pull through it because they were an amazingly strong family … He raised boys who are going to get their mother through this.”

Smith’s friends said he’d gotten his start in aviation during Vietnam, eventually flying some of the most difficult helicopters to navigate. He completed two tours and continued his love for flying, going on to become a pilot and director of safety for Helicopters Inc., a St. Louis-based company that provides news helicopters.

“He was our guardian in that helicopter,”said Kenny Plotnik, vice president and news director for WABC-TV. “Safety was his first, middle and last name.”

Though he wasn’t responsible for taking photographs or reporting, Sohn said, Smith quickly took on a flair for news gathering – eager to be the first at the scene and get the best material, all the while with an eye toward safety. It was Smith, Sohn recalled, who flew her toward the Henry Hudson Parkway in Washington Heights when a retaining wall collapsed onto the roadway in 2005, and when a helicopter for Channel 4 crashed on a Flatbush rooftop in 2004 – coverage of which won WABC-TV an Emmy.

Despite any stress, Smith remained cool under pressure.

John Del Giorno, whose son also sat next to Smith in the newscopter for WABC-TV, remembered how on September 11, 2001, Smith had calmed his son as they were up in the air when the first plane struck the World Trade Center. Del Giorno, a World War II veteran, said: “He treated me like I was a war hero. I should have been treating him like a war hero.”

Neighbors in West Islip recalled how proud he was of his two sons – one a recent college graduate, the other a New York City police officer. “It makes you think how fragile life really is,” said Diane Belliveau. “This is going to leave a big emptiness on the street.”


Major General David Wherley


On September 11, 2001, David Wherley Jr. was the commander in charge of the 113th Fighter Wing at Andrews Air Force base, in Maryland. After the attack on New York City he took orders from the Secret Service to dispatch a fleet of aircraft to protect the White House and the Capitol. Wherley was an important 9/11 witness. He played a role in ordering the tactics used by the U.S. government in response to the terrorist activity. Wherley was mentioned on multiple occasions in the 9/11 Commission report. He later acted as the commanding general of the District of Columbia National Guard, from 2003 to 2008.

On June 22, 2009, David Wherley and his wife Ann boarded a Red Line Washington Metro train (#214) in Northeast Washington, D.C. While waiting for their train to leave Fort Totten station, it was struck by an oncoming Red Line train. The Wherley’s train was rear-ended at a high speed. Nine people were killed in the accident, including David Wherley and his wife. It was the deadliest crash in the history of the Washington Metro. Several survivors were trapped in the rubble for hours, and approximately 80 people were injured.

A preliminary investigation found that the accident occurred when the replacement of a track circuit component failed, which prevented certain signals from being reported. Survivors described the crash as like “hitting a concrete wall.” According to Daniel Kaniewski, a former Bush administration homeland security official, the overall emergency response to the event was “calm and ordered.” He indicated that the U.S. response “during extraordinary incidents has significantly improved” since September 11, 2001.


David Graham


When a homeless man moved into an old trailer on his property, Dr. David Graham didn’t call the cops. He brought out hot soup and clean clothes. He brought a spirit of healing. He struck up a conversation. In time, the homeless guy got back on his feet. When the local drug-dealing DA framed a young Air Force soldier for murder, it was Dr. Graham who championed the accused, defending the airman’s innocence on his AM radio show. Graham worked with a good lawyer, and the charges were over-turned. That lawyer became a close friend of Graham’s, and delivered a blistering eulogy at Graham’s funeral.

So of course, God, or history, or the Hegelian Spirit of Freedom chose the stalwart Dr. Graham for this ominous task: Graham met two of the 9/11 hijackers, ten months before 9/11, in his crooked, Southern, little home city of Shreveport, Louisiana. Graham exhibited his trademark tenacity. He researched the 9/11 attacks, and tried to figure out why the FBI had ignored his warnings. Graham’s integrity lead directly to his untimely death from poisoning, three years ago.

[spoiler intro=”More” title=”About His Death:”]

A dentist who claims he met three of the Sept. 11 hijackers in Shreveport one year before the attacks has mysteriously fallen ill and is on life support.

Dr. David Graham was driving back to Shreveport from Houston on Saturday night when he became sick. A friend said Graham began suffering organ failure and medical tests show possible poisoning. He is hospitalized in Houston.

Graham is trying to publish a book that claims meetings with the hijackers and another Middle Eastern man who is a federal fugitive here.

More Here
His death was not in vain. Graham was an evangelical Christian, who believed in the resurrection. Graham’s own death leads to a unique form of new life. His death was murky and weird, but it rejuvenates interest in these gnawing questions:

Just who were the ’9/11 hijackers’? Who helped them while they were in the US? What was their relationship to the darker shadows of US Federal law enforcement and intelligence?

This line of inquiry is even more poignant when one remembers that the media post-9/11 were reporting numerous stories about the impending “9/11 Trials” of the many accomplices to the “19 hijackers.” In fact, John Ashcroft reported that his Department of Justice has detained “nearly 1000 individuals” for aiding and abetting the hijackers. Yet almost all were quietly and individually released. The widows and grieving parents of the 9/11 victims families still ache for justice. They are still waiting for the promised “9/11 trials” of the accomplices.

Graham’s death was at the hands of those accomplices. It is a heinous crime. But his death is just one part of the biggest crime of our time. With Dr. Graham’s death, the 9/11 cover-up reaches a new low: Graham is the first 9/11 American truth researcher to die. And unfortunately, the FBI is the top suspect. But his death was not in vain. It is a vibrant, direct path to the truth about the 9/11 accomplices.

In the wake of his death, the FBI denied meeting with Graham before 9/11. But that day in the FBI’s tiny white lobby, agent Steven Hayes admitted that he had in fact met with Graham before the attacks. From the conversation with Hayes, I gathered that the wealthy Shreveport terrorist handler M.J. Khan was likely an FBI informant. Hayes talked too much, and he contradicted the FBI’s previous statements.

Eventually, he lost control. He called security on us, to force two pesky reporters to stop asking questions. He had to. He was having a hard time talking to us. He was stammering. He glared at me hard through the one inch thick plexiglass. This story is big, his body language seemed to plead. It’s bigger than me, and it’s bigger than you. Locking eyes with Hayes, there was a tremor, deep inside him, and a tick in one eye. It was as if he said,

Help me.
We killed this guy. It was not right.
This is not what I signed up for.

What do we really know about 9/11? The truth about 9/11 should be a provocative, national political issue. But it’s seldom discussed with candor in mainstream media. Graham’s story is the kind of compelling, small town underdog story that will change all that.

Dr. Graham was a Vietnam veteran, and had been a medical volunteer. He had been a serial entrepreneur, and an innovative dentist. He met Nawaf Al-Hazmi and Fayed Banihammad (two of the nineteen 9/11 hijackers) in his hometown of Shreveport ten months before 9/11. He warned the FBI that he found two young Saudi “medical students” suspicious. But he was verbally abused and threatened by FBI. When 9/11 happened, this same Nawaf Al-Hazmi was accused of being one of Bin Laden’s right-hand men. That’s strange, because Al-Hazmi and his cohort Khalid Al-Mihdhar had been protected by various agencies of the Federal government, multiple times.

With a background in scientific dentistry research, Graham kept records with a tight, laboratory-standards kind of rigor. He secretly video-taped himself speaking about the terrorist meetings, after 9/11, with M. J. Khan, and the other Arab terrorist handler he had known. The video-tapes, made available online by this author, prove Graham’s credibility, and wiles. [See the “Collateral News” pieces online at YouTube—they are compelling.]

Dr. Graham’s relationship with the blond albino Pakistani hustler (and probable FBI informant) M.J. Khan is a story in itself. Khan had special access to Barksdale U.S. Air Force base, where he enjoyed dating women of the U.S. military. Meanwhile, Khan was giving money and shelter to the “ringleaders” of the 9/11 attacks: Nawaf Al-Hazmi, Khalid Al-Mihdhar and their companion, the “muscle” hijacker Fayed Banihammad.



Katherine Smith

Katherine Smith’s case was one of the many cases, which was never really disclosed to the US Nation, however she was connected with the early September 11th attack investigation of the FBI. In February 2002, some news papers reported, that Smith, who had been charged “in a scheme with five men to sell fraudulent licenses…died in a fiery car crash the day before her first court appearance, a crash the prosecutor called “most unusual and suspicious” Source: http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20020212_991.html

Katherine Smith sold IDs to five of the hijackers(1) was “smothered with gasoline and “firebombed” in her car one day before she was scheduled to testify. Source: Kansas City Star, 02/16/02

FBI agent J. Suzanne Nash said authorities were trying to determine what caused the car to burn. The gas tank did not explode and the car was only slightly dented from the crash. “Her death was not the result of the crash itself,” said THP Capt. Jimmy Erwin. “Her death was by other means.” (March 6th 2002) Source : http://www.gomemphis.com/mca/local_news/article/0,1426,MCA_437_1016243,00.html

As investigative journalist Wayne Madsen (->) reported in an article at counterpunch, Katherine Smith mysterious death was examined at the same institute who examined Don C Wiley (->), the MicroBiologist, who died under strange circumstances in 2001. (Source: http://www.counterpunch.org/madsenanthrax.html

And “…in yet another strange twist, on March 14 (2002), a bomb and two smaller explosive devices were found at the Shelby County Regional Forensic Center, which houses the morgue and Medical Examiner’s Office that conducted Wiley’s autopsy. Dr. O.C, Smith, the medical examiner, told Memphis’ Commercial Appeal, “We have done several high-profile cases from Dr. Wiley to Katherine Smith (a Department of Motor Vehicles employee mysteriously found burned to death in her car after being charged in a federal probe with conspiracy to obtain fraudulent drivers’ licenses for men of Middle East origin) but there has been no indication that we offended anyone . . . we just don’t know if we were the attended target or not.”

Two of the five men, connected with the Katherine Smith case and fraudulent licenses had been Khaled Odtllah and Sakhera Hammad (Denko Mechanical->). When Hammad was arrested, investigators found a visitor’s pass for the World Trade Center, dated Sept. 5, 2001, in his wallet. He told authorities he was a plumber who worked on the center’s sprinkler system.


Wendy Burlingame


Daughter of Alleged Flight 77 Pilot

Wendy Burlingame, 32, and her two dogs died when flames ripped through her 10th-floor apartment in Guttenberg, Hudson County. Burlingame was the daughter of American Airlines pilot Charles (Chick) Burlingame, whose plane crashed into the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001.

“It’s just an extreme tragedy,” said Tim Sumner, who knew Wendy Burlingame from the 9/11 Families survivor group. “It’s an amazing blow to that family.” Wendy Burlingame’s aunt, Debra Burlingame, a member of the World Trade Center Memorial Foundation board, was too heartbroken to speak.

The fire broke out about 12:30 a.m. in the Galaxy Towers apartment Burlingame shared with her fiancé, Kevin Roderick. Neighbors said Burlingame moved into the apartment overlooking the Hudson River about a month ago. Roderick escaped the fire.

Firefighters battled the stubborn blaze for about three hours before bringing it under control.Firefighters found Burlingame’s body in a hallway between the kitchen and a bedroom, investigators said. “It is suspicious at this point because the cause and origin have not been established,” Hudson County Prosecutor Edward De Fazio said.

There has never been a fire related incident in the history of the Galaxy. There are smoke detectors in every apartment and small portable fire extinguishers are available. Fire alarms, sprinkler systems and periodic fire drills and alarm testing, all add to your safety. Roderick, an Army veteran, escaped unscathed when the deadly blaze broke out in the bedroom at 12:03 a.m.

Hudson County Prosecutor Edward De Fazio said that “drinking might have been involved” but did not elaborate. Burlingame’s body was found in the hallway between the kitchen and bedroom. The couple’s two dogs also died. Police questioned and released Roderick.

From an NJ.com article no longer available

She was found dead in her apartment, apparently of smoke inhalation, after a fire started inside her bedroom sometime Monday night. Fire officials said Burlingame and her boyfriend attempted to douse the fire using water from a sink, but it quickly spread out of control. The boyfriend made it out of the apartment, but the door closed and locked behind him and he couldn’t get back inside. Burlingame and her two dogs — identified by the Humane Society as a 4-year-old female pitbull and a 3-month-old pitbull puppy — were found dead inside.

(Excerpt) Read more at nj.com

Hunter S Thompson


Hunter Thompson was working on WTC collapse story before mysterious sudden death, warned he’d be ‘suicided’

Hunter telephoned me on Feb. 19, the night before his death. He sounded scared. It wasn’t always easy to understand what he said, particularly over the phone, he mumbled, yet when there was something he really wanted you to understand, you did. He’d been working on a story about the World Trade Center attacks and had stumbled across what he felt was hard evidence showing the towers had been brought down not by the airplanes that flew into them but by explosive charges set off in their foundations. Now he thought someone was out to stop him publishing it: “They’re gonna make it look like suicide,” he said. “I know how these bastards think . . .”

Hunter S. Thompson … was indeed working on such a story.

Now check out this February 25 Associated Press story about Thompson’s death. Sounds a lot like a professional hit with a silencer:

“I was on the phone with him, he set the receiver down and he did it. I heard the clicking of the gun,” Anita Thompson told the Aspen Daily News in Friday’s editions.

She said her husband had asked her to come home from a health club so they could work on his weekly ESPN column…

Thompson said she heard a loud, muffled noise, but didn’t know what had happened. “I was waiting for him to get back on the phone,” she said.

(Her account to Rocky Mountain News reporter Jeff Kass is slightly different: “I did not hear any bang,” she told Kass. She added that Thompson’s son, who was in the house at the time, believed that a book had fallen when he heard the shot, according to Kass’ report.)

Mack White sums up the questions well:
Thompson’s family says he was not depressed, nor was he in enough to pain to kill himself. In fact, by all reports, he was quite happy. He was talking on the phone to his wife, getting ready to work on his column, when he decided it would be wise to kill himself, so that he could go out (we are told) while “still at the top of his form,” even though this would mean not finishing his column or his expose on 9/11 (potentially the most important thing he would ever write) (?)…

RELATED: Hunter S. Thompson Suicide Story Changes

This account says Thompson killed himself while sitting in a chair on his typewriter and yet the original account tells us that Thompson shot himself while talking to his wife on the phone in the kitchen. Why has the story changed andwhat is the significance of the word typed on the paper in light of the fact that Thompson said he would be ‘suicided’ before being able to release a major story on explosives bringing down the twin towers?

RELATED: Hunter S. Thompson thought 9/11 an inside job


If you enjoy reading the information we bring you, please consider donating to WTF News via Bitcoin. Any donations are appreciated and go directly to expanding our capabilities.